- Students should be present at the morning assembly without fail (9:10 a.m.). School latecomers will only be permitted in the classroom with permission from the principal. It is expected that everyone will be at school five minutes before the first bell at 9:00 a.m.
- Students may only leave the school with the permission from the principal prior to or during the regular school timetable.
- Students must meet with the principal only during recess or after school hours.
- Home assignments should be carried out carefully and regularly and submitted by the due date. Irregular attendance, neglect of doing homework, disobedience and disrespect for the school member(s) are grounds for dismissal.
- Students must not come to school on holidays without the prior written permission from the principal.
- No students can organise a felicitation or offer a gift to the staff of CRMMS.
- Students should keep their classrooms and the school space with no litter.
- Any act that affects the tone of the school will be considered seriously.
- Impropriety such as hands in the pocket, dirty/worn-out shoes, lack of courtesy to staff/visitors and other students, jazzy ornaments and jewellery, makeup, etc. are strictly forbidden.
- It is the responsibility of every student to take due care of his or her belongings. CRMMS is not responsible for items lost by the students. No student shall bring a valuable item, jewellery, money, cell phone, tab, camera or CD, etc.
- High standards of conduct and behaviour are expected of each student with respect to speech and actions in all their manifestations.
- Students are required to bring their school diary with them on all school workdays.
- Attendance on the first and last working day of each term in particular is a must. Minimum rate of 80% attendance is essential for promotion in the next class.
- Attendance in all school sessions and activities is mandatory.
- Students should not stay at school after the last bell of the day, without the permission of the principal.
- Leave may be taken only with the prior approval of the principal or class teacher.
Students should present themselves to the school in a neat and tidy uniform. It should be clean, full and thoroughly ironed. The full uniform also includes footwear and ID-cards.
E. Tests and Examinations
- No student shall be allowed to refrain from taking a test or examination. There is no provision for retesting or reconsideration.
- The absence from the tests or examinations will be recorded as Zero Performance, which may have a negative impact on the cumulative assessment or promotion of the student.
- In the event of an unforeseen medical condition or internal development, an appeal can be made to the Principal for leave/absence thereafter.